Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fuse Abilities Submissions!

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
For 5B Palidor, instead of "Jump All", which would be kinda weird to animate ( she would throw them in the air? Tongue) how about a stronger version of jump. She jump in the air with an enemy, throw down the enemy, and stay in the air for a later jump attack Tongue.I had this idea when i mixed SpinEdge and Suplex.
For reference, heres are the idx, it doesnt end up in a jump and is glitchy at the end, but maybe asm can fix that:
idx0 81dd idx1 0197 idx2 0069 idx3 01dd byte10 0d Palette24
Edit:
Also, two abilities that are rarely used through the game that we could use graphics from: M.Tek Barrier and Overcast.

[Image: rrj.gif]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
as for daemoth's suggestion about the espers, I would personally suggest for golem that it gives Iris a huge increase in def, gives her regen, and true knight, I'd say that would make for a better ability, as a support char

and the 8th esper can be bahamut or odin (someone reoccurring in the FF series would be best) (just a suggestion)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
All down for that, however, regen might be too much with protect, shell and the golem buff, that is, if we are going for the ability list i suggested. Also, regen is more Kirin stuff.

Bahamut is a great esper but his problem is that he is obtainable too soon. Odin/Raiden could be a nice choice. I have no idea what ability we could give him though, other than a Zantetsuken look-alike.
Lol, maybe her last fusion could be with AtmaWeapon Tongue You would get it when you fight the optional battle with him in Kefka tower.

Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Since Odin teaches Meteor, we could give Odin/Raiden "Comet" (totally not ripping off FF7 here...Wink), which could be an upgraded but similar spell. A (reasonably) powerful, non-elemental full party attack that pierces defenses would be a good thing to throw on an "ultimate" Esper.

Atma Weapon has some good possibilities as well, since he has a wide variety of attacks (including Meteor, for that matter...) and he is safeguarded by actually being an endgame boss, so players wouldn't get it too early.

For now, I'd guess that Golem wouldn't need Regen to be effective, but at some distant point in the future when we play test this, I suppose we should keep the possibility in mind. If Golem seems lame, that would be a good way to buff him up.

Confused Moogles FTW

Status
None
Added some abilities ideas for Atmaweapon in the second post. Might be too op Tongue Edit: A way to balance it could be to give it the "0 Mp = Death" like Atmaweapon itself.

Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
I don't think 0MP = death would change much beyond being a novelty. Not enough enemies have Rasp/Osmose, and you'd have to fail pretty hardcore to run yourself down to exactly 0MP.

That being said, I don't think either of those skills are too OP. At least, not for the endgame of FF6, where you have half a dozen other OP things you can do. The reverse debilitation would be extremely useful for challenges and whatnot, but would probably be mostly overshadowed by Ultima spells in normal play, except possibly in the final battle. As for X-Magic, since there's already a way to get that skill I wouldn't consider that to be too powerful either. We can control Meteor/Comet ourselves, so that's not an issue.

Confused Moogles FTW

Status
None
i guess your right, i was comparing to the other fusion but yeah, compared to a maxed out Terra or Sabin, its all right.
Edit: For AtmaWeapon last abilities, if its doable, how about something like Atma's Flare Star. A strong attack that require Iris to "Charge-Up" for a while.

Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
the reason why I suggest regen for golem is because its the whole purpose of making her a tank, so she should have regen, I didn't really mean for the team, but again its all up to you at the end of the day lolz

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
@Poco_Loco: Well, its true that regen fits well the tank role of Golem, but if we give Regen for free to Golem, it would be weird that Kirin has an activated ability that does almost the same thing.
Also, why do you say "its all up to you at the end of the day lolz"? I know im suggesting a lot of things, but i dont want ppl to think that i want to decide for everyone, im just giving my honest opinion. Its up to all of us to make this baby work Wink

Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
But the major difference between Golem's Regen and Kirin's is this:

Golem is a self-only regen that will only apply the effect as Iris is fused with it, this essentially turns her into a self-healing meat shield.

Kirin's is more like a contagious metabolic reaction, granting everyone the ability to gradually heal themselves.
  Find