Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
General Leo Edition

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I've been trying to get the new version of this to work, but I have no idea what ROM fedorajoe used to make the new version, as none of my V1.0 ROMs seem to work with this patch. Quite frankly, I'm stumped.
  Find

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
Is your ROM Headered?

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I used NSRT to add the header. No dice.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
I don't know how you are unable to get it working, but I have sent you a PM with further help.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 23
Status
None
Just a quick question: Do you know get Leo on the Floating Continent?
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Oh, that's a bug, once you get to the airship to go to the floating continent, don't go straight to the floating continent, if you do, Leo won't join your party.

If you ever feel useless, just remember that Umaro has an MP stat.
  Find

Threads: 23
Status
None
Oops, typo on my part. I meant do you NOW get him on the FC. Guess notLaugh
  Find

Threads: 2
Thanks Given: 8
Status
None
What an exellent hack my friend,I really enjoyed playing with one of my fav characters on the serie,really thanks,I hope you keep doing some great work like this one...

Find

Threads: 15
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 10
Status
None
Hi, everyone. Again, I'm the guy that made the Leo hack.

I was just reading back over the messages since my last visit and was overwhelmed by the positive responses. I really can't thank you all enough for your kind words (and even just for playing the hack).

I was sorry to see that some folks had a frustrating time getting the hack to work. That has since been addressed both with how the patches are made and also with providing better documentation on the romhacking.net page for the project.

I will soon be releasing version 3.1, which is basically just a cleanup of 3.0, which introduced a lot of new content. This will be the essentially "final" version, though I never completely shut the door on a hack.

I just wanted to share with all of you a teaser video of the reworked opera sequence. I've always resisted touching the opera because it is so iconic. However, it always bothered me that, despite the quality of Woolsey's translation, the text from the opera is so very un-operatic. I think my changes address that, while still maintaining the tone of the original, and tying it all back to Final Fantasy in an interesting way. Hope you agree!

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
That was beautiful. I have to admit, I was always a little less enthused with the opera scene as many people seemed to be, but your lyrics totally drew me in. Bravo.
  Find