Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mario hack sprites...

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
(07-23-2013, 01:07 PM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: How about putting Kamek in there somewhere? Like he can be Emporer Gestahl's replacement. If you don't want to do that, then he can be some sort of enemy. The Hazers can be Magikoopas. I know you can't have a Mario game without 'em.

You read my mind man... I did want gestahl replaced by Kamek as bowser's adviser.. but I wasn't sure if gestahl could use all 16 colors or only 12 colors. If he can use all colors and is considered a true npc then I will try.. for now he is just a red goomba at the moment.

(07-23-2013, 04:58 PM)Astaroth_ Wrote: It looks very good! your magitek armor is awesome! lol

thanks bruh.. I'm just tryin to mix all the games I've played n loved throughout my childhood.
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Would you like a Reznor Monster Sprite(from Super Mario World) and Dino-Rhino Monster Sprite from Choco Island in Super Mario World) to replace the Rhinotaurs and the other to replace the Vommamoths? I am currently working on those.
  Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
(08-15-2013, 03:36 PM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: Would you like a Reznor Monster Sprite(from Super Mario World) and Dino-Rhino Monster Sprite from Choco Island in Super Mario World) to replace the Rhinotaurs and the other to replace the Vommamoths? I am currently working on those.

Sure man.. im open to any retro game sprite to be honest.. from metroid to eartbound monsters. thanks
  Find