Poll: What sprite do you want to see?
Donkey Kong - Giant gorilla
Toad - Little mushroom guy
Luigi - Mario's brother
Show Results

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What sprite should I make next?

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
decisions.... decisions...

After a few days I'll work on whichever wins.

[Image: KnCbBKP.png]
here are some rough sketches!
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
go with Luigi

thats my opinion

n since u got Mario done the base is already there

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Luigi or DK, I'll go with DK since he was my fave in Mario Party to play as.
  Find

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
I would like to see what you could do with toad!!!
  Find

Status
Mental-Break
I put up some sketches... nothing finalized though... dk still looks like a monkey at the moment haha...
  Find

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
Looks good! Maybe you should make toad smaller? Just a little suggestion
  Find

Status
None
yeah I agree a small toad would be better

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Mental-Break
(06-05-2013, 07:11 PM)Astaroth_ Wrote: Looks good! Maybe you should make toad smaller? Just a little suggestion

(06-05-2013, 07:47 PM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: yeah I agree a small toad would be better

I agree with the both of you.. but not sure where to go and how many pixels to remove. I can make his hat smaller, make his legs shorter, or make his body shorter.. or a combination of it all. Let me know if you got a good idea of where I can shave pixels or how many pixels so he doesn't look funny haha. As of now his hat is 8pixels high making him appear taller. hmmmm
  Find

Status
None
his head is fine, but giving him a smaller body altogether would work out

I also suggest taking the white out of his eyes, it makes him feel more like toad u know

I was also gonna suggest adding a red tie for DK

c'mon now LOL

-HNIC

Status
Mental-Break
(06-05-2013, 10:46 PM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: his head is fine, but giving him a smaller body altogether would work out

I also suggest taking the white out of his eyes, it makes him feel more like toad u know

I was also gonna suggest adding a red tie for DK

c'mon now LOL

Oh okay so shorter body n no white eyes for toad... I can do that.. thanks!

and for DK... I tried putting a red tie but it didnt come out clean at all lol maybe this can be an improved retro donkey kong when he didn't own a tie Smile

[Image: vX4KRHl.jpg]
  Find