Poll: What sprite do you want to see?
Donkey Kong - Giant gorilla
Toad - Little mushroom guy
Luigi - Mario's brother
Show Results

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What sprite should I make next?

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I'd definitely like to see a complete Donkey Kong, but I'm sure you'll get around to all of these eventually. They look great though, do you have plans to make a hack with them once you're done?

badass Wrote:I tried putting a red tie but it didnt come out clean at all lol maybe this can be an improved retro donkey kong when he didn't own a tie

Well he'll never get hired for a job with that attitude and attire.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
if anything I can try a tie for u

I'm kinda slammed with both Mike's project and my own

I just got started again on my hack and made some great progress with custom poses

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
(06-06-2013, 10:37 AM)Tin Man Wrote: I'd definitely like to see a complete Donkey Kong, but I'm sure you'll get around to all of these eventually. They look great though, do you have plans to make a hack with them once you're done?

badass Wrote:I tried putting a red tie but it didnt come out clean at all lol maybe this can be an improved retro donkey kong when he didn't own a tie

Well he'll never get hired for a job with that attitude and attire.

haha for sure.. I am actually trying to learn more about event editing and eventually create a hack.. thinking about Bowser as kefka, Koopa as Leo, and Goomba as the soldiers. For now I'm just spriting the cast so I can get the palettes in the right order. And yea.. I will eventually make all of them...and if not at least NPC versions.. but for now it takes awhile to think of custom poses.

(06-06-2013, 11:08 AM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: if anything I can try a tie for u

I'm kinda slammed with both Mike's project and my own

I just got started again on my hack and made some great progress with custom poses

sounds good man.. I feel ya on the custom poses.. sure take a long time but end result are definitely worth it. Besides that.. a nice sprited tie would be awesome. Only problem is that it looked like a scarf when I made it haha. Maybe you can make it look legit.. No rush though bro.. gonna take me awhile to figure out how to make his face look more gorillaish vs monkeyish

Oh and heres newer toad sketch
[Image: kjVWNuK.png]
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(06-06-2013, 04:09 PM)badass Wrote: I am actually trying to learn more about event editing and eventually create a hack.. thinking about Bowser as kefka, Koopa as Leo, and Goomba as the soldiers.

Learning event editing and having new characters can bring a fresh look to FF3us. It's definitely the way to go to have originality. Also, I really like your last Toad edit.
  Find

Status
None
I suggest making toad a bit smaller and the head shouldnt be so fat

he is still a bit too tall for my taste but thats just me

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
like poco said! a little bit smaller but its really better :-)
  Find

Status
None
agreed it is an improvement

-HNIC

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
thanks guys.. I tried making toad wid a smaller head n body but he ended up lookin too scrawny...
[Image: PPiD2M6.png]

I guess I'll work on him later...but for now I'll work DK.. let me know what u think so far.. couldn't make a black outline for his body cuz I needed the brown to make an illusion of him being bigger than the actual box...

[Image: z4TgFX9.png]
  Find

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
Your Dk is very good :-) keep up the good work! And the last update of toad isnt too scrawny!! you could use relm as a reference.
  Find

Status
None
great on both of these

-HNIC