Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
General Kefka (Uniformed Version)

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hey all, I thought I'd share my sprite of General Kefka from one of the hacks I'm working on "Final Fantasy VI: Alternative History." This version of Kefka does not end up going crazy as a side-effect of his magitek infusion and instead wears the same General's uniform as Leo in place of his garish clown garb. I'll add the portrait whenever I get around to finishing it.

[Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Rage
Yeah! I likes kefka and where sprite kefka ride and die???

"That settles that! It takes brains to win!"
Sonja Advance War 2

Objection!
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
not a bad Kefka edit, I gotta say I like it

personally, I would have given him green instead of red, but thats just me

I like the effort put into it, especially his hair

u tweaked it enough to make it unique, and hair for me is usually the biggest pain in the ass

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
kanbei as cyan, I forgot to add those into the sheet. I will reupload later with those as well.

Poco Loco, overall it wasn't a difficult edit, I know I tried doing this a long time ago when I wasn't that experienced with spriting and had some difficulties. The sort of wild untamed hair was inspired by the PSP version of Leon from FF2. I may do a recolour and release a green version too if anyone is interested in that. I just wanted to deviate a bit from it coming across as a complete Leo clone and I liked the bright red coat.
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
I actually kind of like Kefka in the general outfit, usually because I pictured him as a general though he comes off as a sadistic clown like Joker from Batman.
  Find

Status
None
Updated and finished the complete sheet. Green version will be forthcoming at some point.
  Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
Looks much better than the regular kefka. When I first played ff3 I couldn't believe that clown dude could kill leo so easily. Now he looks like soldiers should fear him. Good job.
  Find

Status
None
was it exported via usme?

I'll give it a look, if there aren't any problems I'll get it ready for the gallery Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Used FF3se, just expanded the size of the image to 128x144 and hand drew the riding sprites (had the death sprite around already.) It SHOULD work fine, but I could be full of crap. Same palette as Gogo/Strago/Relm.
  Find

Status
None
upon looking into it this is cannot be uploaded

it does not upload properly, one instance is that his dead pose should be horizontal but its actually vertical

-HNIC