Here is my submission:

Objection!

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Today is the last day! Well, I may accept tomorrow but no later than that!
Submit your videos now and I'll go over them. I've also decided that the first place winner will get his or her very own private forum here on FFVI dedicated to your very own hacking project you're working on. You will be able to give this slot away to someone if you wish. This means, if you are not a hacker but get first place, feel free to give it to a FFVI hacker here on the forums that really catches your eye and has his or her own project thread.

PS, nicely done Lockkirby2. I just watched that video you posted, I really hope others post their videos too. Smile
  Find

Status
Traitor
Lockkirby2 who won the boss challenge is entitled to a custom user title and a free sub-forum for his hack. If you do not have a hack that you're working on, I will allow you to give it to another user, or choose between the second and third place rewards (excluding those user titles).
I will begin working on your usertitle soon.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Awesome! I've started some work (still just planning as of yet) on a fairly large hack, but I don't have a name for it yet. I'll make sure to put that sub-forum to good use. Hold on

Confused Moogles FTW

Status
Traitor
Once you have a thread, make it in the project forum. Once I notice it, or another admin/mod tells me about it, I will create your sub-forum and move your thread and give you the appropriate permissions to allow you to maintain it. Smile
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Thanks for the usertitle! It looks pretty cool.

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
I hate that I missed this challenge. It looks like a lot of fun, and I'll probably give it a go just to see how well I'd have done had I been able to compete.

Please, PLEASE, have another one of these competitions soon!
  Find