Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rosa Sprite Sheet

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
(12-07-2012, 10:29 AM)Tidus Wrote: I rly like it but Hair and skink color look very close to each other, mayb make one darker / brighter?

This has got to be the most ridiculous criticism/suggestion I've ever heard, considering the quality of the sprite. It's not like the colors are blending into each other, it looks fine. Your grammar is atrocious by the way, I type better when I'm blacked out drunk. You could at least try to type like you have a brain man.

Great Rosa btw, Henry, I love that cape. Her face really does bare a close resemblance to Terra in this FFVI style, especially from the side. Did you have to change anything about Terra's head there?

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Thanks a lot Mike!
I slightly edited her head a little but honestly, I think Rosa looks a lot like Terra anyway. I guess if I ever get round to updating her I could change her head a little more but I'm very happy with the way she came out. :p
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Gi...consider this a warning; don't attack people for making simple suggestions, FEOK asked for feedback (and even if he didn't posting a thread about a sprite implies it) the user in question gave it and was being polite and even said that he liked it; there was no disrespectful comments made and he was merely stating his opinion.

Find

Status
Nattak\'d
(12-07-2012, 02:22 PM)Lord Sutebenu Wrote: Gi...consider this a warning; don't attack people for making simple suggestions, FEOK asked for feedback (and even if he didn't posting a thread about a sprite implies it) the user in question gave it and was being polite and even said that he liked it; there was no disrespectful comments made and he was merely stating his opinion.

Yeah, OK buddy. Aren't you supposed to be writting a novel or something?

I'm surprised you out of all people would find that feedback helpful or beneficial at all, and the way it was written was barely readable, hence the "attack". I can't stand when people type like retards when they're not, and if they are going to give proper feeback they should take the time to type it out right or it's hard to take seriously. Sure it was harsh, but that's about it...

Not trying to speak for him, 'cause I really don't know, but Henry didn't ask for feedback about the palette, he even said there how he was modeling the colors after Dragon Fantasy.

Warn away. Go run and tell Zeemis or whatever you gotta do. I don't think I did anything wrong really. I didn't curse the guy out or threaten him, like you did me - plus, who are you to warn me anyways?

I hope this doesn't ruin what friendship we had, but damn, you put me on blast here and you could have talked to me about it elsewhere and I might have apologized to the guy or revoked my statement, which I still feel is pretty accurate.

Status
Crystal
Yeah, I didn't ask about anything to do with the palette. Honestly, if people don't like the way I've made the colours I'm sure they could edit them by them self.

I don't really wanna get involved in this but is it even okay to warn an administrator? XD
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
(12-07-2012, 03:25 PM)FEOK Wrote: I don't really wanna get involved in this but is it even okay to warn an administrator? XD

That's the mentallity of a "Forum Nazi" I guess... but seriously, I'm sorry for how this thread took a wrong turn there, Henry. I do feel responsible, I shouldn't have been so harsh to the guy I do feel now, I will chill out.

Anyways let's get back on track here with this nice Rosa sprite!

Status
Crystal
There's nothing to apologise for, it's cool! :p
  Find

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
Good work ;-) I love this sprite
  Find

Status
Crystal
Thanks a lot!
  Find

Status
None
(12-07-2012, 01:36 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote:
(12-07-2012, 10:29 AM)Tidus Wrote: I rly like it but Hair and skink color look very close to each other, mayb make one darker / brighter?

This has got to be the most ridiculous criticism/suggestion I've ever heard, considering the quality of the sprite. It's not like the colors are blending into each other, it looks fine. Your grammar is atrocious by the way, I type better when I'm blacked out drunk. You could at least try to type like you have a brain man.

Great Rosa btw, Henry, I love that cape. Her face really does bare a close resemblance to Terra in this FFVI style, especially from the side. Did you have to change anything about Terra's head there?

Aw man it rly wasnt meant to be offensive I just figured since opinions were welcome Id state what I think can be improved. Sorry I guess. =/