Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Terra Bikini and Sabin Artwork style submission.

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Id like to submit those 2 to the database if they are acceptable (and dont know where to submit things).

Sabin amano style (more or less lol), as someone suggested me to do, actually turned out well so thanks for the idea. I tried to add the beard too but there is no way of making it look good unfortunately so i removed it again. And its not a vargas copy paste, its pretty different actually (since sabin is more lean and not as heavily pumped as vargas). Looks better than vargas body imo.

[Image: ff6-sabin_amano.png]

And Terra in underwear, for the hell of it. (i know I left the shoulder plates intact because I like it. Makes me think of sthing like this (http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/no...843013.jpg ). Its a complete ranodm pic and very ugly i know, I just googled sexy armor quickly and thats the first one that represents what kind of shoulder pad/underwear combo i mean XD)

[Image: ff6-terra_bikini.png]

*EDIT* No submitting terra yet, still working on it, battle and side views are looking very ncie but front and back view are a bit off, i have to fix that yet, but sabin is good to go.
*EDIT2* found a way to make to look good, but its 4 am so ill post is tomorrow.
Hope some enjoy, since I know im not good at this, but gave my best Tongue

Oh and both naturally work with the original palettes, but thats obvious i guess.

Cheers now.
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
That Sabin is a perfect base for the FF6 Styled Yang I want to do. I want to do this one for my own benefit, I'm not going to put it out there because it's simply a cut and paste job between Yang from FFIV and Sabin, that's pretty much it.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I like the sabin its hard to do so much skin without the pixels bluring togeth nice work. Only advice is with his green removed his tent doesn't seem to fit now. Maybe white or yellow tent would match him.
  Find

Threads: 0
Status
Transcendency
I like the sabin spritee dude, but the terra sprite is like .......... not finish?
  Find

Threads: 0
Status
Defending
Did, you finish it or it died?
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
this is a post from 2012 what do you think

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
(08-20-2017, 08:58 PM)DragonKaiser Wrote: Did, you finish it or it died?

Seriously no useless necropost please.
  Find