Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Antlion sprite sheet

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
This is Antlion from the GBA final fantasy IV. I cant stop lauging when I see this monster on a magitek armor loll
Give me your comments ;-)
[Image: ff4-antlion.png]
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hey I have a question.
How to put the sprites into the game?
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
(10-17-2012, 09:02 AM)Ingus Wrote: Hey I have a question.
How to put the sprites into the game?

Check out the 'Tools' section and get the tool that sounds like it can do that, c'mon man!

@ Astaroth Very nice Antlion sprite! I would have never expected to see one, it looks really cool. =)

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Never would have expected an Antlion sprite. You are an able spriter, just remember that the pallete of the sprite is important as well. Whenever you import one of these sprites into the game, it affects another's palletes, as all of the game's sprites share palletes. There are specific colors for hair color, Clothing colors, and eye color. I realized that last night, you have your colors mixed up because when I imported Princess Sara with Celes, Sabin, and Edgar's pallete her skin was colored green! The key for you is to realize which colors on the pallete goes where because each of the share palletes and they have a designated color for hair and clothing, or in this case horns. Someone on here can explain this better than I can.
Sent you a PM about your palletes. It's what you need work on the most.
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I think the walking sideways sprites need a bit of work, they're too small compared to the north and south directional sprites.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
very nice keep at it man

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Very nice dude.

[Image: Sprite-gant.gif]
This is me, giving you the evil stare.
OmegaWeaponV5 the evil starer.

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
@all thanks!! :-)
@crumpledmedal yes that's right, I'll improve on that.
@Zeemis,thanks ok I'll work the side sprite next after the pallettes colors get fixed
The color palette is fixed for this sprite.I also tried to make it bigger in the side but it dont look good Sad Its because the frame should be bigger (24 - 24) But I'll try again.
  Find