Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy Dissidia, Final Fantasy VI Style

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Good idea. Reks would be an awesome candidate too. I think that making it into chapters is a good idea too, because it expands the array of characters possible, thus expanding our inventory of sprites in our database. I think that should be top priority in our little community right now, is expansion. Any opinions?
  Find

Threads: 25
Status
None
I just got RPG Maker 2003. (No I will not provide a link...this is mah secret weapon!!!) I'll be using it to make the following hacks - Final Fantasy Souls of Time. Final Fantasy The Untold Stories. Final Fantasy Dissidia (probably). And more. The reason for this is because my editor I use to hack dialoge is dead. Sad So I'll be using this to make games from scratch. It'll be a little tough. And I'll be hacking this way until someone gives me a dialoge hacker. (Yes that last sentance is ment to be taken in demand format)

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
yo Neo if u need RPG Maker VX I can give it 2 u

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
I tried it, but it won't work for my computer for some reason. I can only get 2003 to work for me.

Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
ah ok then

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Status
None
I got VX too. I'm not bad at using it per se, I'm just often too lazy. I make all the stats, classes and general data, and then I hate making maps, so that's where I stop...Damn.
  Find

Status
None
I like making the charecters, the stats, what I get stuck at is the custom magic learning list.
Weapons are also my weak point, however, it's not as bad as making learning magic.

Find

Status
None
Wher i download some hack ?

and use for umaro dark cecil .

Status
None
umm...I've negleted this sight and my FFVI hacking ^.^;;
so...this one's not even started, and 'cause of coding, I don't think I'll get anything else done either...
anyways, you can download "some hack" at many places, just type in "Final Fantasy VI rom hacks", and you'll come up with some results. I highly suggest making your own, 'cause nothing out there will ever suite your needs unless you make it yourself. (unless your apitite is easily settled)

Find

Status
None
Ahh.... ok.