* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ivy Sprite Sheet (custom char)

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
I like her a lot! Although there are a few things I would change.

It's very easy to see that Terra was used as the base, her hair is very similar especially on the Attacking, Being Hit and Wounded Poses. I would tweak the hair a little just to give her some more originality.

I love the second design coulers but I personally think the first one looks too Blue, adding another couler would defiantly improve her.

Other than that, it's a really great sprite! I would love to see some custom poses of her but that's up to you. Also, it's nice to see you spriting again man!
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
I agree with Henry, Ivy looks too much like Terra. Some custom poses (especially for death and casting) would give the character more personality and the sprite would have a touch of uniqueness.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
well honestly I wasnt in the mood to do anything too custom with her, as for the hair it was intended to look like Terra's

I mean, honestly there was nothing in my head at the time that wouldnt make her short hair look feminine enough for her

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC