* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ivy Sprite Sheet (custom char)

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
so yeah I'm back guys and I made a brand new custom char, I named her Ivy (thanks Nattak) but I might change it later on idk

I made 2 versions of her, the original 1 is the 1 with red hair n the gray is an alternate version

[Image: poco-other-ivy-red.png]

[Image: poco-other-ivy-grey.png]

I'm probably gonna put her into my forgotten warrior hack

so what do u guys think?

give me some feedback

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
She looks like a Shin Megami Tensei character... Take that as a compliment.
  Find

Status
None
haha thanks

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
I like the second palette better. The colors on the armor are more distinct from each other making the image look more crisp.
  Find

Status
None
thanks for the input Smile

-HNIC

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Very nice! I like how you made the back of her head. But as Edrin said, the armor looks a tad too dark on the first one.

[Image: rrj.gif]
  Find

Status
None
well it was intended to be a dark blue but I suppose I can always tweak it

-HNIC

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Maybe dark blue with gray then? I like the idea of a darker scheme. Or light blue with dark gray... I suddenly got the image of chapter 4 Ramza from FFT in my head, maybe look at his coloration.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(07-19-2012, 11:56 AM)Edrin Wrote: I like the second palette better. The colors on the armor are more distinct from each other making the image look more crisp.

Daemoth Wrote:Very nice! I like how you made the back of her head. But as Edrin said, the armor looks a tad too dark on the first one.

I disagree with you guys. The dark blue outfit looks like a school or agency uniform, somewhat close to the outfit of the Turks. It enhance the character in my opinion, and I prefer it by far to the red and black outfit. Plus, the red hairs and dark blue outfit is a better color combination than red and blond.

However, in the end, it's all a matter of personal taste.
  Find

Status
None
very true, I felt an alternate look would give it some personal flavor to it

I might even make a 3rd color combo

lets hear some input guys :p

-HNIC