Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
[Image: imgshk.png]
Download FF6T V0.86
Changelog:
Thanx to Poco Loco for Ultros and Chuppon and to Astaroth for Kefka God Mode.

[Image: rrj.gif]
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(12-10-2012, 08:11 PM)Daemoth Wrote: [Image: imgshk.png]

I'm playing this during my vacations. ;)

Find

Status
None
Btw, although the slow progress, im still working daily on this project, just not posting everything. I have started to work on the Story mode: level, items, equipment, map screen etc If you didnt already, check out my sig to see my animation thread.
Im still searching for people to help or "associate" with me. On the Sprite side, theres still a bunch left. If anyone wonder what they could sprite, heres a list of what i would eventually need.
Code:
Sprite Needed:
Narshe Soldier Whelk?
TunnlArmor
Opera Rats?
Shiva
Ifrit
FlameEater / Little flame
Chupon Database
AirForce
AtmaWeapon
Pumbaba
Figaro Castle Larva
Larry Curley Moe
Wrexsoul
MagiMaster
Hidon (Chupon palette 2)
Tritoch
Chadarnook....?
ZoneEater / GreenSoldier ?
Dragon – 9 color (palette)
DoomGaze
Atmaweapon palette2
Inferno
Guardian
Poltrgeist
Goddess
Doom
Also, the one thing that i think i need the most is, criticism. It would be really helpful if some people would just tell me their impression of the game, what you dont understand, what is confusing, how you think it should be done. Particularly for the user interface.

Download FF6T V0.87
Some instruction:

Find

Status
None
Hey, I was just browsing around online and I found this. This project looks incredibly interesting. I saw you mentioned you needed a writer for the project. I'm a writer. I'm also a big FF6 fan. I'd love to talk to you about the project, and possibly lend a hand.

-Max

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
Very impressive work! Congratulations
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
these sprites you will need... all npcs like or pcs?

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Status
None
(04-30-2013, 11:18 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: these sprites you will need... all npcs like or pcs?
Not sure to understand your question but if your wondering if i need every frame of the character ( battle, surprised etc), yes and no. I dont need them all, but most of them.
Heres a list of every frame i used, up to now, per character:
Standing
Walking *2
Surprised
Finger *2 ( Or laughing *2)
BattlePhysical
BattleCasting *2
RightHand *2
TakingDamage
CriticalHp

And thats it.

Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
you answered my question lol. ill give a few a go 4 ya when i get time

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JWhiteLXXXIX for this post:
  • daemoth (06-07-2013)

Status
None
(05-01-2013, 12:00 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: you answered my question lol. ill give a few a go 4 ya when i get time
Thanks, that would be awesome mate!

Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
I took a go at playing this and it is a lot of fun! There are plenty of different moves to try out, and it's cool to play with most of FF6's cast on the field all at once. I understood the interface and how to play fairly quickly, which is a really good sign because I've never actually played FFT/Fire Emblem/Pokémon Conquest before.

The only thing that I found confusing was that, for Mog's Dances and the Slot command, it looked like just a long list of moves to select, as opposed to one command that can activate multiple different moves. If you can move "Desert Aria," "Forest Suite" and "Slot" to the top of their respective lists (the movelist showing the actual attacks, not the overall list of dances), and possibly put a space between the actual command you can select and the other moves, it would improve readability.

Also, I noticed that when I watched the demo battle, I was given control of Edgar and Setzer for a turn each, although it was supposed to be an auto-battle. An extra Edgar sprite appeared towards the top-left corner at some point during this battle as well, although he couldn't take turns or be hit, he just seemed to be a misplaced graphic. I don't know when or why this occurred though, as I just noticed it about halfway through the battle.

I see that when you say to end turn before moving, it asks if you want to end "his" turn whether the character is female or male.

Finally, I'd say to turn up the volume on the sound effects in comparison to the music, if that's possible.

Overall, this is a really fun game to play. I like all the awesome animations and the fact that you can play with a large portion of the cast at once, unlike the original where you had the arbitrary headcount limit of four. I can't wait to see the story mode!

Confused Moogles FTW