Poll: FEOK's next sprite creation should be...
This poll is closed.
Tellah, FF6 Style 50.00% 5 50.00%
Cynthia 30.00% 3 30.00%
Katrina, RS3 20.00% 2 20.00%
Gold/Heart/Ethan 0% 0 0%
Leaf/Blue 0% 0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FEOK's Sprite Tease #3

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
[Image: imgshk.png]

Hey guys and girls,

It's been a while since I've done anything so I've decided to post a tease for a couple of sprites I plan on making soon.

From left-right, they are; Tellah from FFIV, Cynthia from Pokemon D/P/P, Katrina from RS3, Gold/Heart/Ethan from Pokemon G/S/C/HH/SS and Leaf/Blue from Pokemon FR/LG.

They need a bit of work (especially Tellah) but I'll get there.

Also, I'm gonna let you guys (and girls) vote for who I'll make first and whoever gets the most votes by the end of the week il finish them first.

Please give some feedback on what I can improve.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
good to see u back in the mix bro Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
I'm not into pokemon so I can't judge most of these sprites but my vote goes to Tellah. I think Angelo will be happy that you finish this one first, if it gets the most votes.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
(06-04-2012, 02:32 PM)Madsiur Wrote: I'm not into pokemon so I can't judge most of these sprites but my vote goes to Tellah. I think Angelo will be happy that you finish this one first, if it gets the most votes.

But we already got a high-quality Tellah in the database...

I suppose though, Henry, that you -could- of course make another version of him.

I vote for Katrina. =)

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
Katrina gets my vote.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(06-04-2012, 02:54 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 02:32 PM)Madsiur Wrote: I'm not into pokemon so I can't judge most of these sprites but my vote goes to Tellah. I think Angelo will be happy that you finish this one first, if it gets the most votes.

But we already got a high-quality Tellah in the database...

I suppose though, Henry, that you -could- of course make another version of him.

I vote for Katrina. =)

Thank you for that Mike, I was beginning to think everyone forgot about my Tellah lol

I say Cynthia
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
(06-04-2012, 06:51 PM)Sutebenu Sempai Wrote: Thank you for that Mike, I was beginning to think everyone forgot about my

I am actually interested in using tellah for a custom battle event I created (Golbez vs. Tellah). However, golbez's sprite is from TAY, while tellah's is FF4 SNES style. So tellah looks very weird, and I requested henry to make him look more like the after years. Would updating tellah interest you, sutebenu?

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Not especially, if FEOK wants to do a TAY version of him that is fine, I've pretty much stopped spriting, eventually I'll end up finishing a couple sprites I've nearly completed and have burned out on; but I don't think I would want to update Tellah to look more like TAY since that wasn't my original goal to start with. So have at it, but I still vote Cynthia ^-^
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 7
Status
None
I voted Katrina but meant to vote Cynthia :-\

Oh wait, polls are broken, so yeah... my vote goes to Cynthia :-)

NNID (Wii U): pjmcphee
PSN: PaJMtree
Xbox Live: PJ_McPhizzle
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I forgot 2 say who I voted 4 lolz

I say Katrina

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC