FF6 Hacking
FEOK's Sprite Tease #3 - Printable Version

+- FF6 Hacking (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discussion Forums (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Darill's Tomb (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-42.html)
+--- Thread: FEOK's Sprite Tease #3 (/thread-1668.html)

Pages: 1 2

FEOK's Sprite Tease #3 - FEOK - 06-04-2012

[Image: imgshk.png]

Hey guys and girls,

It's been a while since I've done anything so I've decided to post a tease for a couple of sprites I plan on making soon.

From left-right, they are; Tellah from FFIV, Cynthia from Pokemon D/P/P, Katrina from RS3, Gold/Heart/Ethan from Pokemon G/S/C/HH/SS and Leaf/Blue from Pokemon FR/LG.

They need a bit of work (especially Tellah) but I'll get there.

Also, I'm gonna let you guys (and girls) vote for who I'll make first and whoever gets the most votes by the end of the week il finish them first.

Please give some feedback on what I can improve.

RE: FEOK's Sprite Tease #3 - SSJ Rick - 06-04-2012

good to see u back in the mix bro Smile

RE: FEOK's Sprite Tease #3 - madsiur - 06-04-2012

I'm not into pokemon so I can't judge most of these sprites but my vote goes to Tellah. I think Angelo will be happy that you finish this one first, if it gets the most votes.

RE: FEOK's Sprite Tease #3 - Gi Nattak - 06-04-2012

(06-04-2012, 02:32 PM)Madsiur Wrote: I'm not into pokemon so I can't judge most of these sprites but my vote goes to Tellah. I think Angelo will be happy that you finish this one first, if it gets the most votes.

But we already got a high-quality Tellah in the database...

I suppose though, Henry, that you -could- of course make another version of him.

I vote for Katrina. =)

RE: FEOK's Sprite Tease #3 - JCE3000GT - 06-04-2012

Katrina gets my vote.

RE: FEOK's Sprite Tease #3 - LordSutebenu - 06-04-2012

(06-04-2012, 02:54 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 02:32 PM)Madsiur Wrote: I'm not into pokemon so I can't judge most of these sprites but my vote goes to Tellah. I think Angelo will be happy that you finish this one first, if it gets the most votes.

But we already got a high-quality Tellah in the database...

I suppose though, Henry, that you -could- of course make another version of him.

I vote for Katrina. =)

Thank you for that Mike, I was beginning to think everyone forgot about my Tellah lol

I say Cynthia

RE: FEOK's Sprite Tease #3 - Angelo26 - 06-04-2012

(06-04-2012, 06:51 PM)Sutebenu Sempai Wrote: Thank you for that Mike, I was beginning to think everyone forgot about my

I am actually interested in using tellah for a custom battle event I created (Golbez vs. Tellah). However, golbez's sprite is from TAY, while tellah's is FF4 SNES style. So tellah looks very weird, and I requested henry to make him look more like the after years. Would updating tellah interest you, sutebenu?

RE: FEOK's Sprite Tease #3 - LordSutebenu - 06-04-2012

Not especially, if FEOK wants to do a TAY version of him that is fine, I've pretty much stopped spriting, eventually I'll end up finishing a couple sprites I've nearly completed and have burned out on; but I don't think I would want to update Tellah to look more like TAY since that wasn't my original goal to start with. So have at it, but I still vote Cynthia ^-^

RE: FEOK's Sprite Tease #3 - pjmcphee87 - 06-04-2012

I voted Katrina but meant to vote Cynthia :-\

Oh wait, polls are broken, so yeah... my vote goes to Cynthia :-)

RE: FEOK's Sprite Tease #3 - SSJ Rick - 06-04-2012

I forgot 2 say who I voted 4 lolz

I say Katrina