Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
My hack is broken!

Threads: 15
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Auto-life
Mi hack is broken in this part, after talking to cid image becomes black and do not see the train tracks, all you have is greatly modify the map of the opera and the scene where he appears as esper terra, not has to be this problem

[Image: thump_7615623jnj.png]
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
I have trouble understanding what did you modify in order to break the rom.

Me parece que hablas espan~ol, puedes explicar mejor que fue lo que editaste? Yo puedo traducir para que otros puedan ayudarte tambien.

Status
Auto-life
Modifique algunas baldosas de la casa de la opera, también cambie salidas y entradas de ese lugar, e introduje algunos npc que originalmente estaban en Jidoor, en la habitación de Terra (en zozo) elimine el evento del mundo de los esper (dejando solo el evento para regresar con Celes y Locke)
  Find

Status
None
Ok, so the only events you messed with were the esper world flashback(where you control Maduin)...and the entrances and exits of the opera house. If I find something I'll get back to you.

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
You should consider checking the event when you talk to cid and the jump in the mine cart even if you say you didn't modify it. There is no physical exit when you enter or leave the mine cart segment, so there is now way you could have modify that by mistake...

At some point there is this:

Code:
CC/80AC: AE    Show train car ride out of Magitek Factory

If the song "Save them!" start playing and all the bytes of the event are correct, but you see a black screen, maybe you have modify by mistake something related to Mode 7 graphics. A similar thing was happening with the serpent trench if you use FF6LE Rogue, but I don't know if there is a physical map of the mine cart ride because this part is straight forward. If it does exist, maybe it is corrupted but I think the mine cart ride is only mode 7 graphics like the intro/ending credits.
  Find

Status
Auto-life
(04-13-2012, 12:42 PM)Madsiur Wrote: You should consider checking the event when you talk to cid and the jump in the mine cart even if you say you didn't modify it. There is no physical exit when you enter or leave the mine cart segment, so there is now way you could have modify that by mistake...

At some point there is this:

Code:
CC/80AC: AE    Show train car ride out of Magitek Factory

If the song "Save them!" start playing and all the bytes of the event are correct, but you see a black screen, maybe you have modify by mistake something related to Mode 7 graphics. A similar thing was happening with the serpent trench if you use FF6LE Rogue, but I don't know if there is a physical map of the mine cart ride because this part is straight forward. If it does exist, maybe it is corrupted but I think the mine cart ride is only mode 7 graphics like the intro/ending credits.

Sucede exactamente como dices, acabo de probar un rom que no presentaba el problema y al ocupar FF6LE Rogue se produce el problema, debe ser eso.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Rule #4, from: The Basic Rules -
https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...p?tid=1152.
"No use of foreign languages."

I'm not trying to bust your balls, but it is a rule we try to follow here for one main reason.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I know your talking to Angelo, but if that's the case, please send him a pm if you want to talk in another language besides English please. =)
Gracias...Uh, I mean thank you. =D

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
My bad, I started the conversation in spanish because I couldn't understand what he meant.

Forgot about the rules, but I only wanted to properly expose the cause of the problem.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
its all goodies

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
So what does this mean:

(04-13-2012, 07:51 PM)ppml Wrote: Sucede exactamente como dices, acabo de probar un rom que no presentaba el problema y al ocupar FF6LE Rogue se produce el problema, debe ser eso.

Did he fixed his issue?
  Find