FF6 Hacking
My hack is broken! - Printable Version

+- FF6 Hacking (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discussion Forums (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Magitek Research Facility (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: My hack is broken! (/thread-1584.html)

Pages: 1 2

My hack is broken! - ppml - 04-13-2012

Mi hack is broken in this part, after talking to cid image becomes black and do not see the train tracks, all you have is greatly modify the map of the opera and the scene where he appears as esper terra, not has to be this problem

[Image: thump_7615623jnj.png]

RE: My hack is broken! - Angelo26 - 04-13-2012

I have trouble understanding what did you modify in order to break the rom.

Me parece que hablas espan~ol, puedes explicar mejor que fue lo que editaste? Yo puedo traducir para que otros puedan ayudarte tambien.

RE: My hack is broken! - ppml - 04-13-2012

Modifique algunas baldosas de la casa de la opera, tambiĆ©n cambie salidas y entradas de ese lugar, e introduje algunos npc que originalmente estaban en Jidoor, en la habitaciĆ³n de Terra (en zozo) elimine el evento del mundo de los esper (dejando solo el evento para regresar con Celes y Locke)

Ok, so the only events you messed with were the esper world flashback(where you control Maduin)...and the entrances and exits of the opera house. If I find something I'll get back to you.

RE: My hack is broken! - madsiur - 04-13-2012

You should consider checking the event when you talk to cid and the jump in the mine cart even if you say you didn't modify it. There is no physical exit when you enter or leave the mine cart segment, so there is now way you could have modify that by mistake...

At some point there is this:

Code:
CC/80AC: AE    Show train car ride out of Magitek Factory

If the song "Save them!" start playing and all the bytes of the event are correct, but you see a black screen, maybe you have modify by mistake something related to Mode 7 graphics. A similar thing was happening with the serpent trench if you use FF6LE Rogue, but I don't know if there is a physical map of the mine cart ride because this part is straight forward. If it does exist, maybe it is corrupted but I think the mine cart ride is only mode 7 graphics like the intro/ending credits.

RE: My hack is broken! - ppml - 04-13-2012

(04-13-2012, 12:42 PM)Madsiur Wrote: You should consider checking the event when you talk to cid and the jump in the mine cart even if you say you didn't modify it. There is no physical exit when you enter or leave the mine cart segment, so there is now way you could have modify that by mistake...

At some point there is this:

Code:
CC/80AC: AE    Show train car ride out of Magitek Factory

If the song "Save them!" start playing and all the bytes of the event are correct, but you see a black screen, maybe you have modify by mistake something related to Mode 7 graphics. A similar thing was happening with the serpent trench if you use FF6LE Rogue, but I don't know if there is a physical map of the mine cart ride because this part is straight forward. If it does exist, maybe it is corrupted but I think the mine cart ride is only mode 7 graphics like the intro/ending credits.

Sucede exactamente como dices, acabo de probar un rom que no presentaba el problema y al ocupar FF6LE Rogue se produce el problema, debe ser eso.

RE: My hack is broken! - Gi Nattak - 04-13-2012

Rule #4, from: The Basic Rules -
https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1152.
"No use of foreign languages."

I'm not trying to bust your balls, but it is a rule we try to follow here for one main reason.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I know your talking to Angelo, but if that's the case, please send him a pm if you want to talk in another language besides English please. =)
Gracias...Uh, I mean thank you. =D

My bad, I started the conversation in spanish because I couldn't understand what he meant.

Forgot about the rules, but I only wanted to properly expose the cause of the problem.

RE: My hack is broken! - SSJ Rick - 04-13-2012

its all goodies

RE: My hack is broken! - madsiur - 04-13-2012

So what does this mean:

(04-13-2012, 07:51 PM)ppml Wrote: Sucede exactamente como dices, acabo de probar un rom que no presentaba el problema y al ocupar FF6LE Rogue se produce el problema, debe ser eso.

Did he fixed his issue?