Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
my first sprite, frog in progress

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
[Image: imgshk.png]

I know it looks bad but let me know if this sprite has been finished by someone else already or if i should continue to finish.
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Actually this looks pretty good. Smile
I haven't checked it properly yet but I will do soon. From what I can see just by looking at it now, the side sprite need to be edited a bit but I love the looking forward sprite.I'm so happy that another sprite has come along though, keep up the good work. ^_^
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 237
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
Well I,m not a sprite expert but IMO it looks very nice. I love the side pose. Frog is my favourite CT character and I would love to see a full sprite sheet of him in FFVI style.
  Find

Status
Mental-Break
Yea the side looks a little off now that you mention it.. here's a little more updated one.. thanks for input guys..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
'Tis looking great so far! Thou art doing a marvelous job, thither. Suggestions, I have naught.
Love the 'croaking' pose. *ribbit*

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
so far so good

but he is a bit off in the sense that he is taller facing backwards then facing forward

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
(01-20-2012, 06:14 PM)Poco Loco Wrote: so far so good

but he is a bit off in the sense that he is taller facing backwards then facing forward

Lol, well that's true. =p

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
Crystal
I can see a few problems whith him which I would be very willing to help whith. Wink
The walking sprites need to be edited a bit as does the pallete, some things are a bit messy to but its still very good for your first sprite especially since you made it yourself and didn't import him. Send me a pm or email at onionknight13@hotmail.com and I will help you. Smile
  Find

Status
Mental-Break
I'll email you later feok, but I was keeping the pallete simple by sharing it with sabin's, celes's, and edgar's pallete. BTW thanks for telling me that hes taller from behind LMAO.. I did not even notice that..

His cloak looks like a trench coat when hes walking lmao.. also his arms bother me when they are raised.. let me know if you can tweak it FEOK ..
  Find

Status
Crystal
I will be able to improve this no problme, however could you stop adding more sprites for the minite as I tweak him since Its hard to keep up whith the latest update lol.
I want be doing much to him since I am very busy whith other sprites but what I give you should be very helpfull. Wink
  Find