Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
my first sprite, frog in progress

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
Objection! wait this is my last update.. didn't know you were going to work on it so soon .. all i did was add a casting sprite and death sprite. haha thanks again Laugh

[Image: imgshk.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Haha that's fine I'm working on it now for you I'll have it done later or 2morra.
I'm gonna do the walking sprites and a few others but the rest you'll have to do yourself. Wink

Oh and when your finished don't forget to credit both of us lol.
  Find

Status
Mental-Break
Tongue thanks a lot bro.. after you finish that can you teach me also how to export my riding sprites? I'm using sprite editor and FFusME67.
  Find

Status
Crystal
Well if its the new FF3usME then just tick the box that says new sprite sheet format lol.
And no problem. Wink
  Find

Status
Mental-Break
LMFAO! i thought that button wiped out the whole sprite ahahaha.. good shit ty
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
lol

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
[Image: imgshk.png]

Well this is embarassing but I can actually see a few problems whith my edit lol.
The shading needs to be edited on the back sprite, so when you do edit it add more of the farker shade on the cape.
Also I'm sorry for not doing so much but I have been really busy lataly and I don't mean 3sprite wise but if I get the chance I'll help you some more, send me an email at onionknight13@hotmail.com if your struggling and I'll help anyway I can. Wink
Imo my pallete could be better but its ok for now, also when your making Frog don't forget to edit the cape so it looks like Frogs, don't just stick edgars cape in there lol.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
you're using my Dion as a base?

I feel so special LOL

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Mental-Break
Cool thanks a lot! ill work on it this weekend n try to finish it
  Find

Status
Crystal
@Poco LMAO I was actually looking at it to get some ideas for a DQVI Hero since they look really similer and I just overwrite Dion whith Frog and since Frog didn't have a death or riding sprite Dion's were left there XD

@ Good Good I'm looking forward to it. Wink
Btw I think you are actually spriting the first Chron Trigger character that ever got anywere. :p

And don't forget I'll be here if ya need help. Smile
  Find