Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF3 Job Sprite Request

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I think that this is a better idea :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
I'm no expert on making sprite sheets but if you keep with the 8-bit then i'll try the onion knight and the sage. But if it's 16-bit, i'll try the warrior

Status
None
I love Working on 8-bit

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I don't truly mind which version. Smile

Any progress so far?
  Find

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Great ideas, Zeem! If I have time, I can do the Bard.
  Find

Threads: 12
Status
None
Hey Zeemis or Poco, do you know if there's a program out there that creates a palette based on the image you've loaded and/or counts the colors? Mostly, I'm having problems with importing the Faris sprite because it has "over 16 colors" but I'm not seeing anymore than 16 colors on there.
  Find

Status
None
(07-01-2009, 11:35 PM)RajaHibiki Wrote: Hey Zeemis or Poco, do you know if there's a program out there that creates a palette based on the image you've loaded and/or counts the colors? Mostly, I'm having problems with importing the Faris sprite because it has "over 16 colors" but I'm not seeing anymore than 16 colors on there.
Just use Photoshop or the GIMP and index the amount of colors to 16 or lower.

Status
None
that or use irfanview Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Status
None
Poco, how do you do it in irfanview?
  Find

Status
None
well u open up an image with irfanview, u click image and decrease to 16 colors

and when u save it or save as you click a color that has to be transparent and there u go Smile

-HNIC