Poll: How would you rate this sprite, thus far?
This poll is closed.
Excellent! 100.00% 2 100.00%
Good. 0% 0 0%
Average. 0% 0 0%
Poor. 0% 0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF Dissidia Cosmos Teaser

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(11-29-2011, 10:46 AM)Unklmnky Wrote: Here's a rough idea I threw together in a few minutes at work. Basically I gave her the all gray outline like FFVI sprites and made her eyes the dark shade of her hair. That way they still look yellow, but they pop a little better. Anyway, food for thought and best of luck.
[Image: CosmosRough.png]

thank you for that but unfortunately I have to say that I cannot do that, not for lack of skill mind you but to keep my particular style intact. I typically use three colors and no outline for the hair, while I do typically outline the clothing I decided against it in this particular sprite in order to make her appear even more unearthly; and as you may notice if I had placed an outline on everything the black lining would become more of a hindrance than a help.

Take a look at the picture you provided, I admit it was a pretty good however due to the outlining it becomes too difficult to easily see what it what without taking a much closer than needed look. For example the strands of gold ribbon on her arms appear as the end of her hair in the view and the upended part of her dress appears completely cut off and disconnected.

But once again thank you very much for your input, I am always happy to receive input and criticism.
  Find

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 1
Status
None
Yeah, I feel ya, she's a tough one to sprite. Now that I think about, maybe you use esper terra as guide. I'm very intrigued by this sprite, and looking forward to the end product.
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
lol believe it or not, that is the sprite that I am basing Cosmos off of
  Find

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 1
Status