Poll: How would you rate this sprite, thus far?
This poll is closed.
Excellent! 100.00% 2 100.00%
Good. 0% 0 0%
Average. 0% 0 0%
Poor. 0% 0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF Dissidia Cosmos Teaser

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Well, I started this awhile ago to show someone...something...I have clean forgot what that something or who that someone was...but still, I recently came across it again and thought, hey might as well finish it, since coming across it I have finished 4 sprites (the back view standing still one still has to have her dress finished).

It might take me awhile to finish her since I barely even have time to so much as look at my computer than go on it but here's a small preview of what she looks like:

[Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I perosonally feel the outlines around her need to be darker, as well as the eyes.
  Find

Status
None
I agree, the darkest shade of yellow will be darker as well as the blue, I have actually used the medium and light shade for Cosmos' eyes since I posted this because I also thought that her eyes were a bit too bright.
  Find

Status
Traitor
My first impression of her hair is that she has a mullet.
[Image: mullet_wig.jpg]
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
(05-07-2011, 12:45 PM)Zεεຕใร Wrote: My first impression of her hair is that she has a mullet.
Ouch! Laugh

Nice looking sprite, though - she's looking very pretty! I like her colors a lot, but yeah, she would look much better with darker eyes. I don't see the David Bowie mullet resemblance TOO much, really. Well..kind of from the back, but it's not an issue. If anything, I'd say she has an 80's punk rock chick haircut thang goin' on. What?! I look forward to the finished!

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
Here's an update:

Find

Status
Traitor
much better, however, I'd personally go with the traditional all black eye color.
Just my opinion however.
  Find

Status
None
uh...no offense Zeemis but two things I have to say to that:

1. According to her character design and art; Cosmos' eye color is the same color as the lightest shade of her hair

2. Only two characters in the entire ff6 world have black eyes; Kefka and Shadow the rest have the following:

Terra: dark green
Locke: brown
Cyan and Setzer: Purple
Edgar, Celes, Sabin, Imp, Mog: blue
Strago, Relm, Gogo and Gau: hunter green

...just sayin'
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
It's notable that Dark greens, blues, and purples are still dark colors. Blinding neon Yellow looks weird for an eye color. A dark color or just plain black would look better.

Love the hair. Mullet be damned, her actual art -does- have a mullet, so it works.

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 1
Status
None
Here's a rough idea I threw together in a few minutes at work. Basically I gave her the all gray outline like FFVI sprites and made her eyes the dark shade of her hair. That way they still look yellow, but they pop a little better. Anyway, food for thought and best of luck.
[Image: CosmosRough.png]
  Find