Thanks Given: 0
Status
Vanish
Script: Gold Dragon (Dragon's Den)
Length: 89 bytes
AI Level: Advance
By: Lord Envoy
Description:
This is the script from the Gold Dragon in FF6A Dragon's Den. It's design is a bit advance since there is multiple triggers for other attack sequences. It's AI will prompt you at the beginning of battle with a message of it absorbing magic. So it's only natural that it's AI mostly focuses on Normal Attacks with some Special Attacks. It's AI does use some Magical Attacks that aren't absorbed by the skill "Runic" since it is absorbing magic. However when it's HP falls below 25600, the AI "buffs" itself with a hidden status which triggers a new attack sequence. As long as it is inflicted with this hidden status, it will pummel your characters with multiple Normal, Special, and Magical Attacks.

HEX script:
FC,15,24,01,
F3,6D,00,
F9,01,24,01,
FE,
FC,08,36,16,
F1,47,
EE,
EF,
FD,
F1,47,
F0,EF,70,70,
EF,
FE,
FC,06,36,C8,
FB,0B,16,
F1,47,
EF,
FE,
F0,EE,EE,EF,
F0,EE,EE,EF,
FD,
F0,EE,EE,EF,
F0,EE,EE,70,
FD,
F0,EE,EE,70,
F0,EE,EF,70,
FF,
FC,12,00,00,
F5,0C,01,FF,
FE,
FC,05,00,00,
F0,EE,EE,FE,
F0,EF,FE,FE,
FF,

TEXT script:
If VAR036 has all the following bit cleared: 1
Text: "Gold Dragon is absorbing magic! "
VAR036 set bit: 1
End If and reset targeting
If target self is affected by status Safe
Targeting: use normal targeting
Lore: Battle
Lore: Special
Wait until the attack sequence is called upon again, then continue (reset targeting)
Rand. spell: Special or Plasma or Plasma
If target self has less or equal than 25600 HP
Monster gains hidden status: Safe
Rand. spell: Battle or Battle or Special
Wait until the attack sequence is called upon again, then continue (reset targeting)
Rand. spell: Battle or Battle or Plasma
Rand. spell: Battle or Battle or Plasma
Rand. spell: Battle or Special or Plasma
End first wave of attack
If following monster is/are dead:
Monsters #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6 are killed, dies like a boss
If monster has been attacked
Rand. spell: Battle or Battle or Nothing
Rand. spell: Special or Nothing or Nothing
End

Battling Gold Dragon:
This monster is identical to the "Gold Dragon" found in the FF6 remake "FF6 Advance". It has about 60,000 HP and a script about 89 bytes long. I designed it just for the purpose of other players to challenge it. Especially if they don't have the FF6A game. As with the other Dragons, the Gold Dragon is encountered again in the Dragons' Den. This time it negates magic spells and absorbs them similar to Runic. However, it will only have an effect on spells normally absorbed by Runic. The new Flood spell works well against the upgraded Gold Dragon, as it won't be absorbed and the dragon's weak against water attacks. Also, this version of Gold Dragon mainly uses physical attacks. Thus, Espers like Phantom and Fenrir will be of a major help in this battle.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
back on the grind I see

good shyt Will

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 13
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Vanish
Yea man, I guess I was felling guilty.. So, had to show the page some love you know. ;D

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
got u bro

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC