Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Credits of my game

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
(11-04-2011, 02:10 PM)ppml Wrote: I have a question regarding the claims of sprites on this site, as many do not have names and I use almost all there (if I can reconcile the colors) and also like to know how the respective credits are given (was thinking of a readme with the game), so with some patches (the way that credit is given)

Actually, a lot of them that are in the database, if not all, have been given credentials. I haven't checked in awhile, but I personally made sure to give people credit.
  Find

Threads: 15
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Auto-life
(07-09-2012, 07:12 PM)Zeemis Wrote:
(11-04-2011, 02:10 PM)ppml Wrote: I have a question regarding the claims of sprites on this site, as many do not have names and I use almost all there (if I can reconcile the colors) and also like to know how the respective credits are given (was thinking of a readme with the game), so with some patches (the way that credit is given)

Actually, a lot of them that are in the database, if not all, have been given credentials. I haven't checked in awhile, but I personally made sure to give people credit.

who is the creator of this?
https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/downlo...=133&cat=7
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
It's unknown because it was on a Japanese website. I downloaded all of his FF7-10 sprite sheets and the site eventually was shut down. No idea who the Japanese guy was.
Here's a video of me talking about it. I provide a link to the entire set of sprites he made in a zip folder.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc0MmZaO0ek

I'd of put the credits up, but it's impossible to tell.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
A couple sprites I've seen in the database are from Japanese hacks like Dragon Fantasy, Eternal Fantasy and other RPG Maker FF Hacks made prior to 2007. The difference is some have less poses than the one we have in the database but they share a lot of similitude. I have the monster and character sprites of about 10 Japanese final fantasy hacks.
  Find