Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Credits of my game

Threads: 15
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Auto-life
I have a question regarding the claims of sprites on this site, as many do not have names and I use almost all there (if I can reconcile the colors) and also like to know how the respective credits are given (was thinking of a readme with the game), so with some patches (the way that credit is given)
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
you are going to have to be a bit more specific

maybe I can help u

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
I believe he just wants to know how to give credit to the person who created the spritesheets he is using in his hack or w/e, and there are some I guess that do not have an author. Yeah, giving credit in a Readme is a legit way to credit the person. That, and just never claim as your own, if someone asks. That's cool you really want to give credit where credit is due. Crediting them in the Readme if you are making a hack is the best one could really do.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
Auto-life
(11-04-2011, 04:49 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: I believe he just wants to know how to give credit to the person who created the spritesheets he is using in his hack or w/e, and there are some I guess that do not have an author. Yeah, giving credit in a Readme is a legit way to credit the person. That, and just never claim as your own, if someone asks. That's cool you really want to give credit where credit is due. Crediting them in the Readme if you are making a hack is the best one could really do.

Yes, that's what I mean
for example:
Title: Sephiroth
By: Sutebenu Sempai
But in others like Tidus or Vivi does not appear autor
  Find

Status
None
those are mine actually lolz

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Auto-life
(11-04-2011, 06:06 PM)Poco Loco Wrote: those are mine actually lolz

Ok, then it would be:

Yuffie - Golbez - Fusoya = FEOK
Sephiroth = Sutebenu Sempai
Tidus - Vivi - Edward = Poco Loco
Onion Knight = Zeemis / Square-Enix
Aragon = Sathka
Tifa Lockhart = Christian
Garnet = Sutebenukun
Firion = RajaHibiki
Paladin Cecil = MetroidQuest
Kain = Micky Chiba

Imperial Soldier w/out Helmet ver.2 = ????
Laguna = ????
Kuja = ????
Bartz = ????
Squall = ????
Magus = ????
Egor = ???

I plan to use almost all because in my hack the espers represent some heros fallen their abilities to teach
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Looks like we need to go back and check them all, I'm not sure why some of them are half-assed like that with no description or the owner/creator of the spritesheet. All I know is when I do upload a spritesheet, it has a description and the creators name, so it ain't me! CoverHit

Imperial Soldier w/out Helmet ver.2 = Pretty sure that one's Pocoloco's character "Jason".
Laguna = Pocoloco.
Kuja = Pocoloco.
Bartz = Not sure, FEOK maybe? Someone please correct me if that's incorrect.
Squall = The original version of Squall is Pocoloco.
Magus = The blackmage lookalike with the pointy hat? I'm pretty sure that's MetroidQuest's..?
Egor = Sutebenukun.

"Onion Knight = Zeemis / Square-Enix:"
Which Onion Knight we talkin' here? I know Pocoloco did the latest and IMO much better Onion Knight sprite.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Well, I had better pay attention to this thread because I want to give the proper credit as well in my hack. I use certain sprites here that were made by Pocoloco and FEOK among others so I just want to make sure you guys will get the credit for it even though I will give the characters different names in the storyline. Everyone does great sprite work and hopefully it will be greatly recognized. Its something I have given great thought about was giving credit, kudos to the person who started the thread.
  Find

Status
None
both soldiers with no helmets are mine as well as Bartz

I only take partial credit for Edward because Zozma made him (I just finished it)

and Kain was made my MetroidQuest

-HNIC

Status
Auto-life
I returned to work in the credits and i have this:

Sprites and their creators:

Cloud:?

JamesWhite89:
samurai
Cuchulainn (Boss)
Abaddon (Monster)
Lich (Monster)
Anima (Boss)

Sutebenukun:
Garnet

Junkinka:
Zidane

Zeemis:
Kain
White Mage (Matthewcarter50 / Zeemis)
Emerald Weapon (Boss)

Unklmnky:
Gilgamesh

Badass:
Berserker
Gaffgarion

Metroidquest:
Cecil
Black Mage

Sutebune Sempai:
Sephiroth
Quina
Egor (Caballaro of crystals in the game)

FEOK:
Yuffie
Vincent
Golbez
onion knight
Lightning
Pirate (FEOK / Poco Loco)
Bartz
Freija

Poco Loco:
Rosa
Squall
Rydia (Zozma / Poco Loco)
Kuja
Tidus
Vivi

Christian:
Tifa
Rinoa

Patches used:

Zeemis:
"FFIV Tileset" (Change in the textures of the world map)
"Custom Axes" (allowing the use of axes as a weapon)

Poco Loco:
"Custom Whip" (Which allow the use of whips as a weapon)

Angelo26/Metroidquest:
Gilgamesh Theme Patch - Baron Castle (Thanks to these patches could introduce these songs)

Nattak Gi:
Mog Never Fails (command allowed the dance / role not fail as with Mog)

You can check if they are good?
who made a Cloud?
if you see that there is something in my game that is your property and not in the credits let me know (you can see images of my game in the blog)
  Find