Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SPRITING CONTEST: Halloween Competition

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Alrighty here's my contribution:

We've all heard of the (in)famous Pedobear, right? No? Google it. Well I give you;

[Image: imgshk.png]

Pedopuppy! This is Emperor Ghestaul in a rather creepy dog costume, enjoy!
  Find

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
It is an excellent sprite as far as costumes go. My only gripe with it is the back seems... dirty.
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Pedopuppy LMAO

I always thought the emperor was a half dog, like people from the breath of fire series. Still today, I think he resembles a dog 90%.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
well I decided to give this a shot myself, I've been really busy with work so I just did a few static sprites of Relm in her suits

moogle, chocobo, nutkin, n behemoth (I am still working on the tabby suit but I might take a different approach altogether)

I did Relm because she is small

I was thinking of someone else but eh maybe some other time

I kept these within the pals as well since I was feeling WAY too lazy to make new palettes lolz

pal 5, pal 0, pal 3, and pal 2

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Well, people need to start voting on which is best...I'm digging the behemoth costume Laugh

Status
None
thank you

I suppose we can make a separate post for voting

but I guess with only 2 contestants idk lolz

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
Wow, very nice, Ricky I love all four! That's awesome. It really makes me want them in-game for her. >_<

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
yea it sucks there is no character space 2 add these, that would make for a sick patch

-HNIC

Threads: 15
Thanks Received: 0
Status
Auto-life
Cyan in Elvis style:

Find

Status
None
LOL nice

-HNIC