Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
how to change the dog shadow?

Threads: 15
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Auto-life
how I can change the animation that appears when shadow is attacked and defends the damage interceptor?
apparently not in the FF6MDE
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I think you can do it in FF3usME's newer version that allows extensive sprite editing.
I should note that most (if not all) sprites on this site have been converted over to the new sprite sheet version that FF3usME now uses. You can also edit it the hard way using YY-CHR and a palette via save states. I don't have the offset off the top of my head.
  Find

Threads: 15
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Auto-life
(09-05-2011, 08:23 PM)Zeemis Wrote: I think you can do it in FF3usME's newer version that allows extensive sprite editing.
I should note that most (if not all) sprites on this site have been converted over to the new sprite sheet version that FF3usME now uses. You can also edit it the hard way using YY-CHR and a palette via save states. I don't have the offset off the top of my head.
I do not mean to change the sprite of the dog, but particularly when it appears in battle defending the shadow of the attacks, I want to change this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KoQRAPGrDU (minute 1:56)

Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
There's a thread about compressed graphics in where zeemis illustrates tow to do it (I remember he changed Miss to Piss). I believe the dog icon you're looking for is close to the shield animation, and offsets to it are given in that thread.