Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Debora Sprite Sheet

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
[Image: dq-debora.png]

Heres Debora, the extra wife from Dragon Quest V, the hair was pretty hard to make but I think it came out nice.
Debora is very boss, rude, stubborn, nasty and a lot more but you just can't help but like her lolz.
enjoy. Smile
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Debora makes a good sprite for Catalina, the antagonist of GTA III, I'm trying to do a Grand Theft Auto III storyline in a FFVI game, this will help a considerable amount!
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
looks good

I got some advice 4 u man I got a much better KO'd pose 4 u

I'll help u out when u get on skype Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
It's very nice, Henry! But yes, the KO sprite is not good 'nuff. We're trying to break the habit of reusing a pose turned upside down for the KO one. Once she gets an original KO pose, she will go right to the database. Wink

As for any other sprites that may have this issue, they are fine, as they were done before this "rule" came into play, but if you should wish to update there KO poses at some later time, I will gladly update the database for them as well. Very nice job, looking forward to your next sprite! ^_^

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
Crystal
Thanks a lot guys. ^_^

I'll get on skype in little while Poco. Smile

I did not know of this rule Mike, thanks for telling me. :p
I always update my sprites evry now and then anyways though, whith every update I try to make some poses look more like the way they were from the respected game. For example, my next step for Quistis will be to make the spell sprite look like the way she casts a spell in FFVIII.
I've also done a major update on Palom and Porom aswell and they look amazing in my opion. XD
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
This sprites looks really great FEOK, you have come quite far since your first steps (I know I keep going back to this but bear with this old man, lol) and this sprite really is quite something!
  Find

Status
Crystal
Thanks a lot Sutebenu, and I know what you mean, you Poco and Zeemis helped a lot so Thanks for your help guys. ^_^
  Find