Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Odal's FFVI Hardtype

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
(03-17-2012, 10:54 PM)Madsiur Wrote: I found version 0.2 but the author removed all the links to version 0.1. Check your email. I would also recommend if you're looking for an increased difficulty version of FFVI a mod made by Auraplatonic called "FFVI: Dancing Mad". I haven't played it but it looks like a really nice challenge and the game seems well balanced from what I've seen on YouTube.

Jeeze Madsiur! You seem to always have my back. Thanx man! I'm not really looking for something Hard per say. Just a change. I want my version to be harder, but not too hard. Something to change up the stradegy, but still easy enough for my Mabinogi guild members to play without too much hassle xD. I'm trying to input characters from it and some of the story aspect. Sorta an alt universe if you will xD. Thanx again!

Roy-boy
  Find

Status
None
Almost ready to release another version of this. The only thing really holding me back is testing. As a one-man show, it's hardly thorough and/or quick testing by myself... so anyone up to do some testing for me? Wink

There's been TOOOOOONS of changes for the next version, which will probably be the official version Smile

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
(08-08-2011, 12:22 AM)Angelo26 Wrote: I am unsure whether this should go under personal projects or IPS patches. But thanks for posting! The site is in need of some serious action :p

Personal Projects are for people whom wish to make a thread about a FFVI project that they're currently working on. A complete game modification goes under "game hacks". The "ips patches" are for simple patches that can be applied to anyone's rom that modifies the data, not a full blown hack.
  Find