Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF4 to FF6 sprite sheets

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I hear u on that, personally thats why I did so many NPC's (esper dragon, fairy esper, the scholar, the returner, figaro soldier, narshe guard, the dancer, and the cultist to name a few)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Here's a WIP of kid-Rydia. Keep in mind that this is not complete and there will be things that change - I can already see some things that are not right. Let me know what you think.

[Image: FF6_Rydia-kid.png]
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I like it so far; however, the overall cape bothers me, as well as the getting hit frame.
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Well two things, changing that hairstyle from Relm to Rydia's. She has a sash that she wears around her waist and also her dress. Its a good start but soon it will be less or Relm more of Rydia.
  Find

Status
None
Huh. And I thought I had changed the hairstyle to more like Rydia's. I was trying to find a happy balance between FF4 and FF4ds. The cape I originally was not going to keep, but most of the poses I see, she has either the yellow raincoat or this green half-cape.

Like I said, it's still WIP, and I'm not happy with it right now. It'll change, and hopefully for the better.
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Well I really like it so far. Smile

This might help a bit. Wink

[Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Status
None
Wow! Really nice shading on those sprites, FEOK! Surprised

That's good work - now I wonder if I should keep going on what I'm doing...I don't think mine compares as well...
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Yeah I didnt make these lolz, I found this sprite sheet and a lot more when I was looking for an RPG Maker game. :p

I was planning on finishing it of but I've had so many sprites and requests to do I've never had to time. Sad
  Find

Status
None
Hmm. I'm looking at the design I have for kid-Rydia so far, and my thought was to make the hair look more like the portrait, while her outfit be a mix of original and DS-ness (thus the blue gem instead of pink, and the skirt and cape instead of dress and sash). But I'm not dedicated to it, so I thought I'd get some input.

Tell me what you'd like to see!
  Find