Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
For Gi Nattak

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Oops I didn't mean to delete that whole thread.
But anyway I responded that I'm not interested afterall in editing those enemy sprites Djinn. They don't match FFVI at all. the palettes would surely need work but even that would be insufficient imo, cause the whole style is different and the light source is different too.
I was trying to edit the first post and deleted the whole dang topic.. sorry about that guysFinger
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
just re-post it :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Well, in regards to the style - They aren't -meant- to look like FF6-style monsters at all... they are from completely different games. The style is meant to be consistent with -itself-, you know? If -all- the monster sprites are in the same style, it won't clash.

I don't see why the style prevents you from being able to work with them, but if you're not interested, then you're not interested. It's fine.