Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Script Rewrite (Final Draft) Underway!

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Yes, I’m removing the dialog captions from the event code. That way they aren’t even being displayed. I do have backup ROMS, however FF6Tools lists the map for both airships right at the top, so these are the first few changes I make while I work…

I can shuffle through my backups, and even creat a rom that makes zero changes to either of the airships. It’ll take a few days though. Can I PM you after complete said task? Maybe next week?

The only other bug I’ve encountered so far involves recruiting Gau, and that one doesn’t crash the game. It just prevents you from running during the event, so if you don’t have any Dried Meat, you’re stuck in the event and can’t recruit Gau. I’ll fix that one later, since there is an easy work around. I just run from battle until I reach Mobliz.

One thing at a time. I need to gain access to the Airship without the game crashing. I’ll PM you sometime next week with an update. I do have ROM maps of every single backup. Can I share those with you?
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Script Rewrite (Final Draft) Underway! - by Joshua H. - 03-09-2023, 04:03 PM