Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Request: AI script and Spell attack

Threads: 30
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Aftermath
Heya I doing a next boss hack project and I request a AI Script for my boss the name is Miktran Excessive he is a Final Boss in PS2 Remake/DC of tales of destiny
as my 2nd request for spell attack is similar his attack named MELTY EARTH.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Realistically I'm not very hopeful that anyone will take on this request, but it doesn't hurt to ask of course! It's just that in the last few years no active people around here have done any AI scripting, or are taking requests, so it seems like a long shot... May I ask is there a reason you haven't tried to make the script yourself? Aren't you comfortable making scripts after your many boss hacks? Is there something preventing you to do it in other words?

I'm not familiar with the boss at all to wanna try my hand at making a script for it, but hopefully there is someone out there that will come across this and do it for you... I just don't know of any such person lol.

Also not sure if you have a sprite for it yet, but there is this one someone posted a long time ago that might work for you.
[Image: xbLKzwN.png]

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 30
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Aftermath
Honestly I'm not hoping anyone to take my request but I'll waiting and hopefully someone will do it my request.
Anyways the reason is I'm afraid to post a request because no one will answer or take on so I won't do it.

About the image you provide thank you I appreciate.
  Find