The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New FF6 hack in discussion...thanks for any feedback.

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Just thought I’d post a new thread here.  I’m getting to the end of my first project for the community.  And I’d like to start making a hack of my own.  Now that my script is reaching its final form, I’d like to merge the TW Uncensored with Divergent Paths hack.  My wishlist would be to include a new game plus mode with the option to ride a green and/or blue chocobo during the new game plus versions.  It would also be interesting to have an alternate costume for Clyde, which would be assigned to a special gear load out.

My initial concerns are has Rodimus Primal made any headway on a version of his hack that includes the DP hack?  If not, then which patches did he rely on to utilize the updated spell names...no less the uncensored enemy sprites...

Any amount of feedback would be welcome.  I’ll try and clarify my other thoughts around said project throughout the day.*

*These will be found on page 4.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
New FF6 hack in discussion...thanks for any feedback. - by Joshua H. - 02-04-2022, 09:36 AM