Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Enlight
Happy 30th anniversary of FF6!

The hack has been updated to version 2.00Frog Victory

What's new:
  • Fixed erroneous description text for Ramuh's level-up bonus (Thanks for reporting, @RoSoDude)
  • Made 137 revisions to the field dialog script, mostly minor (#2200 - #3082 focus)
The bump to v2.00 marks the completion of the additional full review of the dialog script which began shortly after the original release of the hack back in 2020. The script is now clearer, tighter, and more credible than ever. And for the first time in this release, I have dipped my toes into another "source":

Taking stock of the other fixes and features added since v1.00, the project is in a much improved place today compared to where it was four years ago:
  • The C. V. Bug-Fix Compilation has since gone from version 1.18 to 2.9 with ~20 patch additions and updates. Thanks C. V.!
  • Numerous text errors and project bugs have been addressed.
  • Over ten new features have been added -- including the improved Cancel Button Dash with timer penalty, SwdTech Suspend, Alphabetical Rage combined with Rage Checklist, the new fix for the scripted Kefka battle (and I still owe ya'll a standalone patch)...
  • Earlier rash aesthetic changes have been dropped.
  • Secondary patches like the Anti-Fix patch have been added.
Thanks to everyone who has given me feedback thus far on here and elsewhere. You've been an indispensable help!

Happy Octave of Easter. Hello

Hi @sangrefria, thanks for giving ROSE a shot on your first playthrough, and thank you for your kind words!

(01-14-2024, 07:31 AM)sangrefria Wrote: Just one notice: The sprite of the esper Siren still appears to be censored as her bum is covered by her dress.

No comment.  Tongue
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to SilentEnigma for this post:
  • RoSoDude (04-08-2024), sangrefria (04-18-2024)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy VI: Revised Old Style Edition - by REDTITAN - 10-12-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: Revised Old Style Edition - by SilentEnigma - 04-02-2024, 11:07 PM