Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI: Revised Old Style Edition

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Enlight
(10-03-2023, 06:10 AM)protopizza Wrote: Normally there is a dialogue where Sabin remembers his training and explains how to do the input; however, that just never happened. At the start of that dialogue Vargas should say something along the lines of "Time to end this!" -- instead Vargas just loops his dialogue forever.

Thanks for reporting this. It was also reported to me privately a few weeks ago.
The fix will be in the next release which is coming very soon.

My apologies to you and any FF6 newcomers who got unnecessarily stumped during that fight. Cover

(10-04-2023, 11:10 PM)Xezcente Wrote: When re-visiting Zozo after "rescuing" Terra, talking to the man near the Inn will trigger the same dialogue even when Terra is your controlled party member.

Quote:Man: "A girl flew up to the top floor, right in front of my eyes!"
PC: "Flew...? It must be Terra!"
Lastly, like protopizza said above me, during the Vargas fight with Sabin, it wouldn't teach me how to use the Raging Fist input.
In any case, thank you for this wonderful hack. I can see why some consider FF6 their favorite. Cheers.

Thanks for your kind words & feedback!
I'll take another look at how that line is programmed for the next release.
(The line is really only appropriate prior to Terra being "rescued", regardless of who's in the party.)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SilentEnigma for this post:
  • Xezcente (10-10-2023)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy VI: Revised Old Style Edition - by REDTITAN - 10-12-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: Revised Old Style Edition - by SilentEnigma - 10-08-2023, 12:36 AM