Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI: Revised Old Style Edition

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Hi! I've been playing this version as my first playthrough of the game in quite a while (at least 10 years)!

I didn't remember how to do the Pummel/Raging Fist input in the Vargas fight. Normally there is a dialogue where Sabin remembers his training and explains how to do the input; however, that just never happened. At the start of that dialogue Vargas should say something along the lines of "Time to end this!" -- instead Vargas just loops his dialogue forever.

I'm not sure if this is specific to this translation patch or is in the base version of this game. I'm also not sure if this is being triggered by some weird condition in the battle. I will double check from my save file at the battle again tomorrow.

It seems as if I can progress anyway by just doing the input, but to the inexperienced player, this would be an issue.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to protopizza for this post:
  • SilentEnigma (10-08-2023)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy VI: Revised Old Style Edition - by REDTITAN - 10-12-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: Revised Old Style Edition - by protopizza - 10-03-2023, 06:10 AM