Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI: Revised Old Style Edition

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Enlight
Thank you everyone for your very kind words!

(04-03-2020, 12:50 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: The Wandering NPCs being more inclined to gtfo of the way as well as the MP healing & MP damage colored without breaking the Reflect graphic really pique my interest indeed.

Glad to hear it! I will try to get those two out first.

Something else I am excited to share is the dialog customization 'engine' I wrote for the hack, which adds support for some rudimentary branching and memory manipulation within individual captions.
It started out as a solution for adding speaker labels to generic captions, but ended up really blowing the script wide open for me. I am hoping it will be useful to others' projects as well.

On a related note, the FF6:ROSE script contains over a thousand new conditionals.
While I did my best to test thoroughly, I would be shocked if I managed to catch all of the errors for v1.00.
I will continue to test and review the script -- and to whoever plays, please let me know of any errors you encounter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy VI: Revised Old Style Edition - by SilentEnigma - 04-04-2020, 11:40 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: Revised Old Style Edition - by REDTITAN - 10-12-2021, 02:26 PM