Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shorter Rage List? (Battle)

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Interesting, yeah that part of my disassembly is unmarked as well. AND for some reason I don't have the alphabetical rage patch in my files(wtf). Going to have to fix that.

Good researching, writing character fitting dialog to choose which group of rages to use while staying in game might be tricky (how would Gau say "I can only have x rages at a time which ones? Without breaking 4th wall?) But yeah, if Most powerful an option, and maybe type/element or by area(based on monster ID value maybe?) Is possible, then personally Rage would be a bit more user friendly.

While cool, rage just never seemed worth it to me. The power wasn't great enough to justify going through the entire list, losing control, and the random nature. Even with control, not worth going through the entire menu for 1 rage, for 1 or 2 rounds of combat (the reason some RPGs had the "auto battle" option for junk grind battles.

Dialog on the airship would be a good method, but based on equipped relic would probably be the most versital, don't know if it would be worth it to dedicate relics specifically to Gau's rages (like "Grass Necklace for a set, Wind amulet for another, etc) However, having normal relics or armor change the list somehow if he's equipped... Maybe based of element of weapon/shield determines which rages are shown?

Good info regardless of what it turns into.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Shorter Rage List? (Battle) - by C-Dude - 02-17-2020, 06:10 AM
RE: Shorter Rage List? (Battle) - by Catone - 02-17-2020, 05:44 PM
RE: Shorter Rage List? (Battle) - by C-Dude - 02-17-2020, 08:19 PM
RE: Shorter Rage List? (Battle) - by Catone - 02-18-2020, 10:45 AM
RE: Shorter Rage List? (Battle) - by C-Dude - 02-18-2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Shorter Rage List? (Battle) - by Catone - 02-20-2020, 07:45 PM
RE: Shorter Rage List? (Battle) - by C-Dude - 02-20-2020, 08:18 PM
RE: Shorter Rage List? (Battle) - by GrayShadows - 02-21-2020, 07:44 PM