Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Title: Zeemis' Summon Menu (New Espers)
Author: Zeemis
Download

Description:
This is (not to be confused with the other Summon Fix IPS patch) a completely custom Summoning menu with new espers. It also features new symbols for Summoning, which you can view in the menu. I edited the casting animation of Lore (Blue swirly animation) and replaced it with Summon. The new summon menu does replace Lore, so remember to back up your rom before applying it in case you change your mind.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Zeemis for this post:
  • Robo Jesus (10-05-2016)

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
this in my opinion is a really fun patch

I mean for those interested in making a completely unique hack this is a must have Wink

hey Zeemis u should make it so that we can rate patches as well

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
So when a Magicite is found, the summon is added to the list, or is there another way they are obtained?

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Threads: 250
Status
Traitor
These summons are obtained by the same way Lores are, by learning them.
It'd be most logical to learn Espers by an Esper so if you're making a hack, make sure that you assign each Esper to a monster that is that Esper.
In example: You're fighting Shiva, Shiva casts "Esper: Shiva" and you learn it after the battle.
Not that interesting, compared to the normal way, however this method defines the new summon menu. Wink
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
Ha! Maybe it should be their final attack before they die! Or. Something.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Status
Traitor
If you guys find any bugs, tell me.
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Am I to assume that the Espers:

1.) Can all be fought somewhere in the game

2.) That we have to give those Espers their own summon (ie. Chocobo must cast Chocobo)
  Find

Status
Traitor
This is merely the new esper/summon menu. You do what you will with it, whether it be that you want some back story/lore for them or not.
  Find

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
This'll be very usefull for my new character, Reiker, who as you all know is a Summoner. (I got him a new sprite sheat, this time it's heavily hacked from Kefka's. [ps, I found it on a website, it's not my gold, but it's still gold XP])
Anyways, for certain summons, I'd suggest you add certain summons that the party has already met/fought to Strago/ whatever summoner you're gonna use, 'cause say you want Strago to be your summoner, he'd have to already know Ramuh, Shiva, and Ifrit 'cause the party already meets/battles those three before even seeing Strago in his little Thamasian house. Tongue (this all just popped up in my head before even applying the patch XP)

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
Of course you could just hex edit who learns the Lores(Summons) to be someone who you already have when you fight them. Then again if you still want Strago have it, just have him start with it using FF3usME, not too difficult to do that one. I also intend to have a summoner and plan to use this. Then again his appropriate term would be "Relic Mage" not "Summoner" even though they are vastly similar.
  Find