Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Some final code requests (and screenshots)

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
(09-05-2018, 12:38 PM)Lightning Wrote: Thanks for looking in to this, Panda!  What exactly do you mean when you say these changes will break the throw command?  Are you only referring to the throw command when it is used with the Bolt Edge and Fire Skean?  Because the throw command is still used in my mod, but Fire Skeans and Bolt Edges no longer exist (nor do ninja stars or shurikens). The throw command in my mod is now only for Setzer, and he can only throw swords and knives that you want to get rid of (or blow a lot of money on). Gogo can also use throw. I just want to clarify before I apply the patch myself!  Thanks.

I mean that the Bolt Edge and Fire Skean will no longer work with the Throw command. Remember, the underlying issues are that (a) there are 2 copies of the Water Edge; one for Shadow's Throw, and one for the Ninja Rage, and (b) creating duplicate animations for the Fire Skean and Bolt Edge would be very difficult. So I've simply changed the Bolt Edge and Fire Skean to work with Rage and not Throw. For good measure, I also removed the step forward/step back from the Water Edge Rage and Throw animations, for consistency's sake. Here's your IPS. Tested and working. It applies to a 1.0 headered rom.

Attached Files
.zip  Scroll Animation Fix.zip (53.88 KB, 4 downloads)

Projects:
FFVI: Divergent Paths (Completed) - a complete storyline and gameplay hack of FF6 that adds Leo as a playable character
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some final code requests (and screenshots) - by PowerPanda - 09-05-2018, 10:36 PM