Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Some final code requests (and screenshots)

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
(07-27-2018, 08:57 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: I'm not too familiar with bps patches, but I downloaded a patcher called 'Beat' and it says it can patch bps onto ROMs, but when I attempt to patch the bps file onto the ROM I get a error. Any ideas on that?

I went ahead and created an ips version. It is attached to this post!

The program that created the bps file was "flips.exe", my personal favorite patcher:
https://www.smwcentral.net/?p=section&a=...s&id=11474

Quote:For disabling access to Shock for Gogo, unless I'm mistaken this is not a bug, you just need to disable the flag that allows him to use it, which is in the Battle Editor portion of FF3usME.

Oh wow, I never saw that check box before! I've been using FF3USme for 8 months and haven't looked much at that window. You just solved that issue completely; thanks! The real bug I was referring to was with the new patch created by GrayShadows in which Leo can only use shock once per battle. The once per battle code was not working with Gogo, but my plan is to just disable it with Gogo completely.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lightning for this post:
  • Gi Nattak (07-27-2018)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some final code requests (and screenshots) - by Lightning - 07-27-2018, 09:51 PM