Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
IOS Portraits for SNES (Finished)

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
So I successfully have 20 selectable characters on the Falcon Airship at this point. The 14 main characters plus Banon, Leo, Ghost 1, Ghost 2, Wedge, and Biggs. You add the guests to your party by talking to them and it overwrites either guest 1 or guest 2 slots after checking to see if you have space or already have a guest slot occupied in your party. So you can bring a maximum of 2 with you. Since equipping them isn't feasible because of the guest slots benig overwritten with each add, they've all been given the best store bought equipment in the proper categories and their level resyncs with each recruit. Biggs and Wedge also have different palettes based on the all the bravest (Biggs=Red and Wedge=Blue so Wedge uses 0 and Biggs uses 1 since it's the closest to that scheme).
They all use the recruits of the 6 recruitable ghosts, but the problem I'm having only on Leo and Ghost 1 (use 2nd ghost and 3rd ghost) is recruiting them temporarily makes Relm and Strago go invisible on the airship until you change screens (yet they can still be talked to). I think it has something to do with "Hide Object 17/18" I'm not quite sure how to make an IPS patch with only the altered 6 Ghosts (12 actually) portions of the code. Best I could do is show a video of it working.
It doesn't affect the phantom train because all 6 ghosts recruit into Guest Slot 2 (so not to mess with Banon) and only the weaker Relm Ghost, so you can only have 1 now, but not a problem if you have Shadow who doesn't leave (thanks Hatzen), and the code at the end being set to remove character 0E and 0F from party (even though OE isn't needed it's a just in case)
Soon to come they'll all appear to be added at the entrance of Phoenix Cave and Kefka's Tower so 2 can be added to party 1 if you left any blank slots. Unfortunately they will only add to party 1.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
IOS Portraits for SNES (Finished) - by NeroTek - 06-29-2018, 01:32 AM
RE: IOS Portraits for SNES (Finished) - by NeroTek - 07-18-2018, 03:33 AM