Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
IOS Portraits for SNES (Finished)

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I moved Leo and Banon back to guests and Gogo and Umaro are main characters again, but I have both of them appearing on the airship now (WoR only). You add them to your party by talking to them. I used the 5th and 6th ghosts recruitment codes and redirected it to the 2 guest slots (Ghost 1 versions only). To make sure you don't accidently add Banon and Leo on the Phantom Train, the 5th and 6th ghosts NPCs now copy the recruitment code of the 4th ghost. I haven't run into any problems other than the Leo and Banon NPCs don't disappear after adding them. I can live with that.
My question now, if I make everyone equippable, is it possible to make Leo and Banon share equipment lists with Edgar and Strago rather than merit award and imp?

Edit: Have to add, from experience with patch code creation, I've tried and the results were if 2 characters share the same properties, they are fully functional, but the sprite of both characters who share becomes an imperial soldier. Only one copy of each class/equip properties is able to exist at any one time. Even if they're not in the same party together.
But seeing things like MMMagic making characters share, I'm wondering if that negative result can be fixed with a patch.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
IOS Portraits for SNES (Finished) - by NeroTek - 06-29-2018, 01:32 AM
RE: IOS Portraits for SNES (Finished) - by NeroTek - 07-14-2018, 11:51 PM