Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
IOS Portraits for SNES (Finished)

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I've been a big fan of Hatzen08s skill overhauls. I haven't played without those in years. Aside from a translation/bugfix patch Ted Woosley Unscensored (trying to work out changing the class names), they're the only mods I install. I never could get his Guest Adder to work though. That's what started this recent trying to add in Banon and Leo. Both as a learning experience and because it would be ideal. My "vacation" from work is up now unfortunately so my learning time has become limited.
If I did keep them, but as guests, I was worried about Gogo not having magic, but I know guest 1 is Merit Award so his equipment would be fine. He is a mimic afterall, and planned on swapping magic and lore for pray and shock. And Guest 2 I know is Imp, and planned to keep Umaro unequippable and a true berserker, uncontrollable and just force equip his 2 relics. All something I've done before with a less permanent method.
But romhacking has proven to be a lot more work than I thought. I'll take a look in the Full Roster Hack ASM thread. I'm still learning the whole SNES romhacking thing, but the idea of it and hex aren't new to me. I come from a backround of patch code creation for the many cheat devices and always had a fasination with guests and moving data around to make them funtional (sephiroth and vincent in a party at the same time on playstation), things like that. Editing a rom seems very simliar, just more permanent.

Edit: After taking a look... far more complicated.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
IOS Portraits for SNES (Finished) - by NeroTek - 06-29-2018, 01:32 AM
RE: IOS Portraits for SNES (Finished) - by NeroTek - 07-11-2018, 09:56 PM