Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Spriting Contest: Steampunk Edition

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
(07-19-2016, 08:23 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: Also, perhaps submissions should be placed in spoiler tags?  I'd prefer not to see any other submissions before I submit mine.

That's a really good idea! But I don't think it should be mandatory, but a really good sugestion. I will leave it up to individual posters.

(07-19-2016, 11:38 PM)Astaroth_ Wrote: This is my submission for a female npc:  [Image: steampunkdress2.png]

Astaroth! Good to see you! Glad to see this pulled you out of the woodworks. I hope to see more of you around the site.

(07-20-2016, 01:17 AM)Gi Nattak Wrote: And also a nice way to recruit some NPCs for Children of Vector - though I don't mean to imply that there's any such hidden agenda behind it!

No hidden agenda Tongue . What I would like is for every contest to have SOME kind of tangible reward, so I'm getting a little creative with what that might be. But yeah, I'm a steampunk enthusiast at heart, and would love to have some more steampunk in CoV, so I'll FIND a way to work it in.

Keep it up guys. Looking forward to seeing more.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Spriting Contest: Steampunk Edition - by B-Run - 07-18-2016, 08:34 AM
RE: Spriting Contest: Steampunk Edition - by B-Run - 07-20-2016, 07:57 AM