Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A new year, An improved new-old layout!

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(01-01-2016, 12:51 PM)catone Wrote: As for the shout box, its just the part about nothing happening at all. I didn't do a character count but I couldn't have been over 100 characters by many(aprox 75-125). Took me a few attemps to figure out it wasn't just my internet failing to send it. That's where the issue comes up without having some sort of notification. A new member says a short greating and types out one short question, then thinks everything is broke or thinks only the "special" kids get to play there because it won't post.

I agree but I can't set a warning for something I was not aware until yesterday at midnight. Should have tested more I presume. I'll fix this today.

(01-01-2016, 01:47 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: The Bio was the issue here, and I managed to change it.  The newlines were the issue here.  Now it looks less well formatted, but it worked.

I totally forgot about allowing the newline char. Will fix later this afternoon. The whole purpose of restricting chars is to disallow injection/HTML.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A new year, An improved new-old layout! - by madsiur - 01-01-2016, 02:44 PM