Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
A new year, An improved new-old layout!

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
The "new post" & "new thread" part isn't bad, if limiting to show last post only, per thread would keep it down to one entry on the list per thread, that would be great. Hell, even if it does a sepperate entry for new thread and another for new post, still better than a full list of activity that all points to one thread.

As for the shout box, its just the part about nothing happening at all. I didn't do a character count but I couldn't have been over 100 characters by many(aprox 75-125). Took me a few attemps to figure out it wasn't just my internet failing to send it. That's where the issue comes up without having some sort of notification. A new member says a short greating and types out one short question, then thinks everything is broke or thinks only the "special" kids get to play there because it won't post. Also confuses people like me into cussing my browser more often than it deserves.

Guess I didn't dig through that old database hard enough, still think it'd be badass if those random sprites were clickable links to their sheet. (That's not really a request, more of a wish list item a year or two later when there's nothing better to play with). Still think it'd be cool.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A new year, An improved new-old layout! - by Catone - 01-01-2016, 12:51 PM