Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
A new year, An improved new-old layout!

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Still stumbling around through all the new stuff, but for the record,

The work and effort is appreciated. Thanks for taking care of the site.

On another note, while I can't say much about the site because I'm not sure how much is on my end vs actually wrong/undesireable with the site. But the "Activities" window on the main homepage, is that layout a user setting or site setting?

Not overly fond of every new post having its own block, vs the old style of showing a list of threads (one block per thread) and the thread being on that activities list if containing new post. Instead of having a full list of "new post" notifications in the Activities tab, all going to the same thread.

Think I said that right, eitherway its not unbearable, I'm just lazy and liked having a list of currently active threads always on the homepage. One round of conversation and it ends up with a full box of one thread.

Still if that's all I can complain about, nice work.

Oh yeah, one other issue/bug/thing. It seems when a shout post is over the limit as far as being to long/to many characters, it just drops the post. If it doesn't require moving mountains, a popup or "error" message saying you wnet over the limit would be nice. If not, we'll get used to it, just a suggestion.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A new year, An improved new-old layout! - by Catone - 01-01-2016, 07:51 AM